Vermentino Maremma Toscana D.O.C.
Vinification: traditional white vinification, with pre-fermentative cold maceration to enhance the aromatic component of the vine. Aging in stainless steel at low temperatures for a few months on the lees, with periodic batonnage.
Aroma: marked fruity notes with aromatic and slightly balsamic nuances. Notes of white peach, elder and bread crust
Palate: fresh and captivating, tasty and well balanced between acidity, structure and sapidity
Color: deep straw yellow with bright and distinct greenish reflections
Food Suggestions: fish in all its expressions including raw, vegan first courses and white meats
- Grape Varietals: 100% Vermentino
- Vineyards: located in the area of Marina di Grosseto
- Average age of the vines: 15-20 years
- Soil: clayey - silty soil
- Harvest Period: mid-September
- Alcohol Content: 13.00% vol
- Residual Sugar: 4 grams per liter