Merlot Toscana IGT
Vinification: degrasp, soft press and traditional fermentation in stainless steel. Daily pumping over. Malolactic fermentation in barrique.
Aroma: juicy dark berries, licorice, spice
Palate: powerful, smooth tannins, great complexity, long and persistent
Color: bright ruby red with purple tones
Food Suggestions: roasted meats, duck, elaborate poultry and hearty sauces
- Grape Varietals: 100% Merlot
- Vineyards: Toscana
- Average age of the vines: 20 years
- Soil: calcareous and clayey
- Harvest Period: first half of September
- Alcohol Content: 13.5% by vol.
- Residual Sugar: 4 grams per liter