Jatò Nero D’avola
JATO Don Tomasi is made from Nero d’Avola grapes. The red color with violet hues, the taste is soft, full, with a good tannic structure, warm and persistent. On the nose the scent of fruits ripe, among which plum and black cherry stand out. It pairs excellently with cured meats, cheeses and red meats. It is recommended to be served at atemperature of 18°C.
Final Observations: Visibly ruby red. To the nose it is a complex wine with fruity hints such as black cherries and blueberries.
- Classification: D.O.C. Sicilia
- Production area: Monreale
- District: Pietralunga - Don Tomasi
- Altimetry: 400 mt. S.l.m.
- Yield of hectare: 90 ql./ha.
- Kearing system: Guyot
- Density system: 4.500 Plant for Hectare
- Vintage time: Second half of September
- Visual Examination: limpid, ruby red, rather dense.
- Olfactory Examination: intense, highlylingering, first-class, etheric fruity.
- Gustatory Examination: dry, warm, soft, full-flavored, wellbalanced, lingering, harmonious.