Vinification: Maceration and fermentation for 12 days, aging for 6 months in wood.
Aroma: Interesting bouquet that recalls small red fruit, violet and roses with hints of black pepper.
Palate: The mouthfeel is rich and long lasting, with great structure and an interesting acidity.
Color: Intense ruby red.
Food Suggestions: A very versatile wine, perfect if paired with red meat, grilled meat, stew, game and medium-aged cheese.
- Grape Varietals: 100% Barbera
- Vineyards: Hills around Asti.
- Average age of the vines: 20-25 years.
- Soil: Medium texture, limestone and clay.
- Harvest Period: Beginning of October.
- Alcohol Content: 13% by vol.
- Residual Sugar: 2 gram per liter